Thursday, October 05, 2006

Random Thoughts

Always so much to write about, gee wish I could do this for a living so I could spend more time writing.

I was going to write about the homosexual agenda and how its has infiltrated the Republican party but instead will get out these random thoughts and observations I've accumulated over the past several months.

My man Blackwell
I was telling someone about a year ago a few of my plans on ways to cut costs for the schools. One of them was to privatize the lunchroom which I won't write about in detail here. But guess what? Listening to Kenneth Blackwell speak recently one of his plans if elected Governor is to do exactly that, privatize the lunchrooms. Boy do I feel good. Now to get him elected and implement the plan.

Another Blackwell Plan
Kenneth Blackwell wants to lease the Ohio turnpike. This plan I'm not to keen on but reading about it it does make some good points. Our government is good at spending our money not making a profit, the private sector knows how to run a business and make a profit. Thinking of it in those terms maybe it does make sense.

Who do I vote for?
Quite a few have asked me who should I vote for? This might seem over simplistic but it works. When things get a little blurred with issues or where a candidate stands take this tip and you won't go wrong in your choice. Listen to the people who support or oppose the issue or candidate. For me anytime a George Soros or the Hollywood Leftist Crowd speaks it turns me off, those people do not represent my beliefs and if they support or down an issue or someone, I know to take the opposing side. Locally it works also, just ask the person or the person representing an issue who they support and if it doesn't agree with your moral conscience go against it.

More on that same thought
I hope this election we remember some of the absurd comments that were made about the Bush administration and tell the Democrats enough. Some of their talk was so beyond reason it insulted my intelligence. Remember Katrina and how they blamed President Bush for everything including weather manipulation that made the hurricane loop back over New Orleans? There were other equally ridiculous comments made. Any party that bands together over an issue like that doesn't deserve votes.

Or How About this Beauty
Shame on me for not making complete notes on this. I was watching C Span about a month or so ago. An elected Democrat and a guess speaker, Buffen Burger President of the International Association of Machinist and Aerospace Workers, were fielding questions from a reporter. The question asked was how could the Democrats compete against the Republicans on Family Values or something close to that. Buffen Burger came up with this beauty after stumbling around he said hey even maintaining roads is a family value. I just laughed my head off on that one. Yes, maintaining roads is right up there in Christian beliefs. How could you vote for these people?

DON'T LET the few bad apples in the Republican party scare you, keep the Conservative movement going forward this November!

Carey

1 comment:

Carey K. Masci said...

I wanted to add to what I wrote.

In the subtopic ANOTHER BLACKWELL PLAN I didn't elaborate enough. The reason Ken Blackwell wants to lease the turnpike is because it is a money loser and is $675 million in debt.
CKM